I represented a man facing 30+ years in prison for several counts of drive-by shooting, assault, being a felon in possession of a firearm, and stalking. All charges were dismissed on the morning of trial.
- An Overview of Violent Crime
- Assault Defense Lawyer
- Domestic Assault Defense Attorney
- Possession Of A Firearm Defense Attorney
- What Is The Open Carry Law Under Minnesota State Law?
- Can I Be Charged With a Crime If I Accidentally Discharged My Gun?
- What Are The Gun And Weapon Related Charges That You Handle?
Call For A Free Consultation (651) 314-9620