I represented a man facing 15 years in prison for 1st Degree Drug Sales and Conspiracy charges. After vigorous research and preparation, the prosecutor dismissed the charges half-way through trial.
- An Overview of Drug Crimes
- Tell The Readers About Your Practice And Your Experience In Defending People Who Have Been Charged With A Drug Crime In Minnesota
- Are Most Drug Charges Bondable Offenses?
- Do You Generally Advise Your Clients To Start Any Sort Of Counseling, Drug Programs, Or Meetings While Their Drug-Related Case Is Going On? Does It Help Or Hurt A Defense? Does It Make You Look Guilty?
- Are Most Drug-Related Cases Settled With Plea Deals? If So, Is A Plea Deal Always The Best Option For Your Clients?
- What Are The Sentencing Guidelines For Someone Convicted Of A Drug Offense In Minnesota?
- What Is Considered Simple Possession Of A Controlled Substance Under Minnesota Law?
- What Benefits Will A Competent Defense Attorney Offer In A Drug Case?
- How Is Drug Possession Defined Under Minnesota Law?
- How Severe Are Penalties For Repeat Drug Offenders?
- Drug Possession Defense Lawyer
- Drug Distribution Defense Lawyer
- Marijuana Possession Defense Attorney
- What Determines If A Drug Charge Is A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
Call For A Free Consultation (651) 314-9620